Every home placed on the market could use a ladyâs touch to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. A Ladyâs Touch home staging rivals other staging companies in Toronto with a passion for design that is rare among the industry. If youâre thinking about putting your home on the market or are tired of waiting for your home to sell, reach out to our team to learn about the magic of home staging and how you can sell your home faster and for a better price. Reach us by phone at 416-665-4693.
5 Tips For Home Staging That Will Attract Buyers
1. Instead of creating a living space that reflects your sense of style, look for ways to make your house feel like a home to your buyers. Choose neutral colors when staging with furniture and area rugs and leave some spaces unstaged in order to allow hopeful homebuyers to make spaces their own. Neutral can be beautiful, provided you choose luxury finishes and furnishings.
Itâs not easy managing the sale of a home and the staging process, as well. Reach out to our team of professionals from A Ladyâs Touch for advice and assistance in getting your home sold.
2. When home-staging a condo, become a minimalist in order to create a larger feel in living and dining rooms. Remove table leaves, stage with smaller items, and hang floor to ceiling curtains to elongate rooms that are small. These tips can transform even the coziest home into a living space that is inviting.
3. Homebuyers spend more time in the kitchen than in any other part of the home, so it pays to prepare for the inevitable inspection. Remove countertop items, add a bowl of multi-colored fruit, and give cabinetry a renovation with new hardware. Donât skimp when it comes to cleaning your kitchen before an open house- guests will notice. For professional assistance with kitchen staging, make a phone call to our experts and see the difference staging can make.
4. When selling a home, potential buyers will want to look inside of closets and cabinets. Take the time to store away a good 70% of items from closets. Invest in attractive hangers and rehang clothing so that everything faces in the same direction. Use those upper shelves to the maximum and clear away items off of closet floors.
5. Sanitize your bathroom as though your in-laws were coming to visit. Purchase and apply new caulking, hang new towels, clear off the vanity, and place a new bottle of hand soap next to the sink. Bright lights will make your bathroom look inviting, so consider replacing dim bulbs.
Thereâs a lot you can do on your own to make your home appear more attractive when itâs on the market. For professional results, itâs always best to hire one of the reputable staging companies in Toronto. A Ladyâs Touch can keep you under budget and create a more welcoming atmosphere when guests walk into your home. The money you spend on home staging will lead to a high return on your investment. Contact our Toronto home-staging experts today for a free staging quote or explore our website to find solutions to all of the following: