Think exposed brick, steel beams and mechanical design elements. On their own, these turn-of-the-century items may not sound that glamorous. But mix the rustic elements alongside luxurious finishes and textures and you'll instantly love the luxe industrial vibe.
1. Chicago Living Room: The soaring ceiling and steel beams create the perfect backdrop for the floor-to-ceiling windows and cozy-meets-modern fireplace.
2. Portland Kitchen: Notice the clean white subway tile mixed with the vintage wood table and unique chandelier.
3. Southern Dining Room: From the exposed beams, to the industrial lighting and the reclaimed wood to the clear glass table, this dining room exudes a mechanical, but luxurious feel.
4. East Coast Kitchen: The layers of lights and clean lines combine with the smooth marble to create a symmetrical, but rustic design.
5. Houston Family Room: Another example of exposed brick and unfinished ceilings combined with soft details like the white shag rug.
6. West Coast Kitchen: The light colored floors and white flowing curtains contrast sharply to the stainless steel appliances and minimal lighting fixtures.
7. London Kitchen: Notice the juxtaposition of the red exposed brick on one wall and the white subway tile on the opposite wall.
Check the blog next week for more photos of our recent projects and inspiration for your space.
Until then, follow us on Instagram to see what we’re up to now.